Sunday, December 18, 2011

Once upon an airplane...

Tomorrow...
Tomorrow marks Cluck's (aka Clark) first trip on an airplane.
eeek.
While I love my fluffy companion, I would be lying if I said I wasn't terrified out of my brains  nervous about taking said furry friend on an airplane with me.
Here's the thing folks, while we all find crying babies on a plane a bit annoying, its understandable. You have a kid, you have to bring said baby on flight with you. Baby may not like flying, hence all the crying. While this keeps me from sleeping, I understand. Babies cry.
However, I don't anticipate that kind of forgiveness with a rambunctious dog. 
Clark is NOT a lap dog... much to my chagrin. He only cuddles when he is dead extremely tired. 
I am preparing myself for many "oh-you-are-one-of-those-girls-with-a-tiny-dog-in-your-purse" glares.
Pray for me.
Photo: Linda Prows

1 comment:

  1. Yay I found your blog!!! Now I can stalk you all the time!! Love the way you write, so entertaining. Can't wait to see more updates. Love you cuz!

    ReplyDelete