Thursday, May 31, 2012

music makes me smile

Today feels a little gloomy... for reasons just beyond the insane thunderstorm raging outside. 
But no matter.
When all else fails, music is where I turn to bring the sun back out.

1.
Mindy Gledhill: Anchor

I am a huge fan. I love the whimsy, her voice, and the sentiment.

There are those who think I'm strange
They would box me up, and tell me to change
But you hold me close and softly say
That you wouldn't have me any other way 
                                
2.
Phillip Phillps: Home
Yep, you read that right. His name is Phillip Phillips. I'm sure you've already seen/hear that he is the newest American Idol winner. (I have hope for this one)
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm going make this place your home

3.
Luke Bryan: Drunk on You
Perhaps I've been living in the south for too long, but the country is starting to get to me.
I'm drunk on you
and high on summertime
NOTE: I do NOT support drinking or drugs,  I just like the play on words ;)

Anyway, these are just a few of the songs that have kept me earphones busy today. 

Hope you enjoy :)

[much love]

No comments:

Post a Comment