Monday, October 31, 2011

three months later and I'm still alive

So... I've had all these things that I wanted to post about... like my parents moving to Salt Lake City, UT... which was preceded by my final trip back to the only HOME I have ever known... about getting a puppy named Clark that I cannot talk enough about...or maybe I would blog about how my thesis is coming along. But, today I just don't have the time or the energy to share the details of all these exciting and scary things.




So, today I will just say that I am grateful for this girl...


(Admittedly, NOT the best picture... I mean...  I do have a towel on my head)

(Claire and Clark)


She ran her 3rd half marathon in 3 months this past Saturday... and I could not be more impressed. I know she would probably be embarrassed if I said this, but she truly inspires me to make what I want of myself... to push harder and to expect bigger and better things.... BECAUSE.I.CAN.... Here's to you, Claire. Cannot wait to see where you go or what you do next... Thanks for letting me come along for the ride.

[Much Love]




No comments:

Post a Comment