Thursday, November 3, 2011

oh.so.confused



So, we are going to have a quick little story: A few weeks ago, J and I were discussing some things... you know, life things. In the midst of said talk, J says I need to find something I am passionate about. I wanted to respond with... "I DO HAVE THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT!"... but then I realized he was completely right. I don't have any hobbies that I am just so excited about. I need some hobbies that don't include taking Clark to the puppy park or wasting hours on pinterest. 
I'm not even sure where to start on this hunt for a hobby. 
And here's why: I don't know what motivates me... Actually, that is not true. STRESS motivates me. However, stress can't be a hobby.
I've been trying to think of something I could do that would seriously excite me. Usually during this thought process I look a little something like the confused child above. So, folks, over the next few weeks I am going to be trying out some hobbies. Monday starts Rachel's quest to love running with the couch to 5k program. (I actually hope that this one sticks because a hobby that results in a shrinking waistline can be nothing but great.) I am open to all sorts of suggestions though... so, please... share your thoughts.
Vent over.


[Much Love]

No comments:

Post a Comment